- We are learning all the time and whether you like it or not,
- Whether you train people or not,
- They ARE learning…
The question is, what are they learning? (Click here for the Transcript)
- Are they learning what you want them to?
- If you’re not actively training them, then probably not…
This can lead a some serious consequences… and this it where episode # 14 of eLearning Radio starts …
Then I am going to share with you the 4 reasons that I most commonly hear as to
The eLearning Value Proposition (Click here for the bullet points)
The areas of value that most commonly surface once elearning has been implemented are in the three following major areas:
- Those benefits that affect both those that are being trained and the organization
- The benefits to the organization and finally…
- The benefits to the learner….
Enjoy and until next time – Happy Trails