eLearning Radio – Episode # 9 – eLearning in 2011 Mobile and Informal – An interview with Tanya Seidel / Trivantis
In this conversation we discuss the Trivantis product line:
– the main products that they offer
– the types of users that best take advantage of Trivantis products
– Some technical aspects to their products that make it exceptionally flexible for mobile developers
We also discuss:
– Formal and informal learning trends
– Challenges in the educational space
– Mobile learning
In the eLearning Radio Quick Tip we discuss:
A very flexible tool that allows you to share files among other computers and people. Note: The is a different product than the one that we discussed a couple of episodes ago.
If you have not already done so, be sure to get your FREE copy of the eLearning Visual Quick Guide – and great one page of overview of the options and directions that you can take on your eLearning development journey.
In Episode #10 of eLearning Radio we discuss the Subject Matter Expert or SME, the guy or gal that provides you with your training content. Should be a good one…
Until Next Time… Happy Trails…